Alter Ego (2010 video game)
|Engine||AGDS (Advanced Graphic Development System)|
Alter Ego is an adventure game developed by the Czech company Future Games in 2010. It is similar to another company´s game The Black Mirror. The game uses AGDS Engine. It was the last game by Future Games.
The story takes place in Plymouth of 19th century. Sir William, who is supected serial killer, dies. But his body disappears and people in town start to disappear. The story revolves around police investigator Briscol and thief Timothy Moor who is involved in the case against his will.
- Alter Ego - PC - IGN
- Alter Ego for Windows (2010) - MobyGames
- MobyGames - Future Games s.r.o
- http://www.databaze-her.cz/hry/alter-ego/ czech
- Alter Ego for PC - GameRankings
- Alter Ego for PC Reviews - Metacritic
- Alter Ego Review - GameSpot.com
- Alter Ego Review - Adventure Lantern
- Alter Ego PC review | The Adrenaline Vault
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|