Alterian was a UK-based supplier of marketing automation software and services.
In July 2011 Alterian appointed Heath Davies as CEO, replacing David Eldridge who stepped down from the board in April 2011, along with the other founders Tim McCarthy and Mike Talbot later the same year.
- David, Litterick (29 June 2000). "Alterian ready for £60m float". Daily Telegraph.
- "Secrets of my Success: David Eldridge, Founding partner and CEO, Alterian". Marketing Magazine. 1 February 2004.
- George, Jemma (Jul 20, 2000). "Alterian shares join techMARK". CityWire Money.
- Reuters (9 July 2000). "Beyond the Footsie: Thurs close". Daily Mail.
- "Alterian Acquires Email Marketing Software Company Dynamics Direct; Integration of Email and Online Marketing to Strengthen Alterian Marketing Suite". Business Wire. May 25, 2006.
- Bell, Lauren (8 July 2008). "Alterian acquires Mediasurface". Direct Marketing News.
- "Alterian appoints chairman and chief executive". The Drum. 13 July 2011.
- Martinez, Juan (14 October 2011). "Alterian cofounders resign due to 'recent failures'". Direct Marketing News.
- "SDL Wins Alterian Takeover Battle". Financial Times. Dec 2, 2011.
|This content management system article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|