“helping people live better lives”
|Industry||Holding: Consumer Products, Multi Level Marketing, Hotel|
1959 as Ja-Ri Corporation 1963 as Amway Corporation 2000 as Alticor Inc
|Headquarters||Ada, Michigan, USA|
|Key people||Steve Van Andel (Chairman)
Doug DeVos (President) 
|Products||Cleaning, Health and Beauty, Wellness|
|Services||MLM services, logistics|
|Revenue||US$ 9.2 billion (2010)|
Van Andel families
Alticor is a privately held corporation, owned and run by members of the DeVos and Van Andel families. It was established in 1999 to serve as the parent company for a handful of business ventures, most notably the direct selling company Amway and Quixtar and a manufacturing and distribution company, Access Business Group. In 2006, Alticor purchased Gurwitch Products from Neiman Marcus Group Inc., an investment firm and Gurwitch Product CEO Janet Gurwitch.
Alticor Corporate Enterprises
Founded in 2006, Alticor Corporate Enterprises is a subsidiary holding corporation of Alticor's non-direct selling companies: Amway Hotel Corporation, Gurwitch Products, Interleukin Genetics and Fulton Innovation. Pyxis Innovations Inc., formed in 2000, purchase ownership in Interleukin Genetics and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alticor Inc.
Amway Hotel Corporation
Alticor subsidiary Amway Hotel Corporation owns the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, which opened in 1913 as the Pantlind Hotel. It was purchased, refurbished, expanded, and renamed in 1981. The company owns and operates the Courtyard by Marriott in Plaza Towers.
- "Alticor Timeline". Alticor Website. Retrieved 2006-10-09.
- "Alticor President, Doug DeVos". Alticor website. Archived from the original on 25 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- "Amway Parent Grows to $9.2 billion in 2010". 17 February 2011. Retrieved 8 March 2011.
- "fact sheet". Alticor Website. Retrieved 20082006-10-09.
- "DeVos, Meijer rank among richest ; Amway co-founder is 288th; supercenter founder is 605th". The Grand Rapids Press. 7 March 2008. p. C1.
- James Prichard (24 October 2000). "Amway reorganizes, now under new parent company, Alticor". Associated Press.
- "Amway reveals new corporate structure". Associated Press. 25 October 2000.
- Azevedo, Mary Ann (August 4, 2006). "Gurwitch Products gets ownership makeover". Houston Business Journal (American City Business Journals, Inc.). Archived from the original on 26 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- "Alticor posts sales of more than $6.3 billion in 2006". Alticor Website Press Releases. Archived from the original on 25 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- "INTERLEUKIN GENETICS, INC. SCHEDULE 13D/A". SEC records at Edgar. Retrieved 2008-04-04.