From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altreich or Altes Reich ("Old Empire") is a German term that may refer to:
- A synonym for the medieval Kingdom of Germany in prior German historiography, i.e. the territory of the German stem duchy|stem duchies excluding the Saxon and Bavarian eastern marches
- In Glossary of Nazi Germany, those territories that were part of Nazi Germany before 1938
- A synonym for the Holy Roman Empire by modern German historical writing, in contrast to the German Reich of 1871
- A synonym for the Austrian Empire as well as Austria-Hungary by Austrian historians
- A sarcastic name for the Dąbrowa Basin used in Upper Silesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.