From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Altus or altus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altus may refer to:
- Altus, Arkansas, United States
- Altus, Oklahoma, United States
- Altus Skyscraper in Katowice, Silesia, Poland
- Altus (Mygdonia), a town in ancient Mygdonia
- Lee Altus (born 1966), Russian American guitarist
- A sub-brand owned by Arçelik A.Ş., a brand in Turkish household appliances industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.