Álvaro d'Ors (1915–2004) was a Spanish jurist and academic. He was a son of the noted Spanish philosopher Eugenio d'Ors. He was one of the twentieth century's foremost experts in Roman law. He was a noted classics scholar, historian and political theorist, and one of the founding figures of the University of Navarra. He was also a personal friend and collaborator of Carl Schmitt.
Published Works 
The following is a partial list of the works of Alvaro d'Ors
- Budgets critical to the study of Roman law (Salamanca 1943).
- Introduction to the study of documents from Roman Egypt (London 1948)
- Legal Epigraphy of Roman Spain (Madrid 1953)
- Eurico Code. Editing and palingenesia (Madrid-Rome, 1960).
- Papers university office (Madrid, 1961).
- System Sciences I-IV (Pamplona, 1969-1977)
- Introduction to the study of law (Chile, 1976)
- Trials of political theory (Pamplona, 1979)
- New roles of university office (Madrid, 1980)
- Flavia Municipal Law. Text and commentary (Rome 1986)
- Roman Private Law (9th ed., Pamplona, 1997, ISBN 8431302968)
- The Quaestiones of African (Rome, 1997).
- Historical Parerga (Pamplona 1997).
- Violence and order (2nd ed., Madrid, 1998).
- Possession of space (Madrid 1998).
- New Introduction to Law (Madrid, 1999).
- Review romanística (Santiago de Compostela, 1999).
- Law and common sense (3rd ed., Madrid, 2001).
- Common good and public enemy (Madrid, 2002).
- Alvaro D'Ors 1915-2004. Academic event in memoriam, March 26, 2004, Pamplona, Faculty of Law. University of Navarra, 2004, 1st, 79 pp. ISSN: 9788480810166.
- Altuve, Fernan (ed.), Homage A.D 'Ors, (Lima, 2001).
- D'Ors, Miguel Alvaro d'Ors. In memoriam (Pamplona, 2004), p. 33 ff.
- Osle Sunday, Rafael , "Alvaro d'Ors: an approach to his work," Our time , vol. LX, no. 615 (2005), p. 16-43.
- Osle Sunday, Rafael Alvaro d'Ors: an approach to his work, Cizur Minor (Navarra), Aranzadi, 2005, 1st, 128 pp. ISSN: 8497679733.
- Menaut Pereira, Antonio Carlos, "A Constitution d'Ors-evoking concept", Journal of Law, Catholic University of Valparaiso, XXVI-II (actually published in 2006), 315-326. ISSN: 0716-1883.