||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)
Always is a brand of feminine hygiene products, including maxi pads, pantiliners, and feminine wipes, produced by Procter & Gamble. It was first introduced in the United States in 1983. Always is sold under the name Whisper in Japan, Singapore, India, China, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia and Indonesia, under the name Lines in Italy, under the name Orkid in Turkey, and under the names Evax and Ausonia in Spain and Portugal. Procter & Gamble has the global leading position in manufacturing and commercializing feminine hygiene products. Marketing for the product includes the company's BeingGirl website.
The Always product line contains the following:
- Ultra Thins
- Always Fresh Scented Pads
- Pantyliners (also called dri-liners)
- Feminine cleansing wipes
- Envive (incontinence pads in Europe)
- Always Infinity (very long lasting)
The Bridge of Peace in Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, is nicknamed the "Always Ultra bridge" for its resemblance to a maxi-pad.
- ^ Davis, Dyer et al (May 1, 2004). "Rising Tide: Lessons from 165 Years of Brand Building at Procter and Gamble". Harvard Business Press. p. 421. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- ^ Palmer, Alex (January 01, 2011). "Marketers strike a balance between skeptical teens and their cautious parents". Direct Marketing News. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- ^ Nutter, Blaise (August 31, 2009). "5 rules for marketing in niche social networks". iMediaConnection. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- ^ "A new look for Old Tbilisi", The Economist, OCTOBER 06, 2010
- ^ Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Lonely Planet, p.122