From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alypius (disambiguation))
Alypius may refer to:
- Alypius of Byzantium, bishop of Byzantium in the 2nd century
- Alypius of Antioch, a vicarius of Roman Britain in the 350s
- Alypius (music writer), a writer on music c. 360
- Alypius of Thagaste, bishop of the Catholic Church in the late 4th century
- Alypius of Constantinople, 5th century priest
- Alypius the Stylite, 7th century ascetic saint
- Alypus, an ancient Greek sculptor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.