|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Alyssa Marie Campanella
March 21, 1990
Manalapan, New Jersey, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2007
Miss California USA 2011
Miss USA 2011
|Miss Teen USA 2007
Miss USA 2011
Miss Universe 2011
She was named the first runner-up in the 2007 Miss Teen USA pageant while representing New Jersey and represented California in the 2011 Miss USA pageant. As the reigning Miss USA, she represented the United States in the Miss Universe 2011 pageant held in São Paulo, Brazil, in September 2011, where she finished in the top 16.
Campanella was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey on March 21, 1990. She grew up in Manalapan and attended Freehold Township High School in Freehold Township. At age 17, she attended the NY Conservatory for Dramatic Arts where she studied acting for film and television. She also attended the Institute of Culinary Education.
Miss Teen USA
In October 2006, Campanella was crowned Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2007 and represented her state at Miss Teen USA 2007, broadcast live from Pasadena, California on August 24, 2007, placing first runner up to eventual winner, Hilary Cruz of Colorado. She is currently the highest placing New Jersey teen state titleholder in the Miss Teen USA competition. She is the most successful contestant from New Jersey - having placed 1st runner up at Miss Teen USA and later winning Miss USA (even though she represented California).
On November 21, 2010, she competed in the Miss California USA pageant and won the title. She was the first Miss Teen USA state delegate to represent California at Miss USA since Shauna Gambill in 1998. She was heavily favored by oddsmakers to win the title of Miss USA.
On June 19, 2011, she won the Miss USA title in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is the second redhead and the first Miss Teen USA first runner up to win the Miss USA title. Her sister titleholders were Danielle Doty of Texas and Leila Lopes of Angola.
In October 2011, Campanella traveled to Chicago on behalf of the USO for their Star Spangled Banner Salute Gala. She also traveled to Boston to promote breast cancer awareness month with Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 
In November 2011, Campanella traveled to the Bahamas to attend the Battle 4 Atlantis Basketball competition with several state titleholders about to compete at Miss USA 2012. In December 2011, Campanella traveled to Pensacola, Florida before traveling to Cannes and Monaco for the Five Star Diamond Awards. She traveled back to Los Angeles to attend the First Annual American Giving Awards on NBC.  She then traveled to North Carolina to make an appearance at Tribute to the Troops. 
In January 2012, Campanella traveled to Palm Springs, California to attend the Miss California USA 2012 pageant. She also attended the Miss Nevada USA 2012 pageant in Las Vegas later that month, where she was a special guest at the grand opening of 1Oak at the The Mirage.
In March 2012, Campanella traveled to Germany with her sister titleholders for a week-long USO/Armed Forces Entertainment tour on March 9–14, 2012. In May 2012, Campanella traveled to Orlando, Florida to cohost the Runway for Hope fashion show with Mario Lopez  before traveling to Las Vegas to pass on her crown. On June 3, 2012, Campanella crowned Olivia Culpo as her successor in Las Vegas, who ultimately went on to win the title of Miss Universe.
During her reign she traveled numerous trips across the United States and made many appearances throughout New York City. She also traveled to Cannes, Monaco, Brazil, Germany, Canada, and the Bahamas.
Her father is of Italian descent (from Naples) and her mother is of Danish and German ancestry. Her maternal grandfather immigrated from Helsingør in Denmark. She has been dating Canadian actor Torrance Coombs since 2010. 
Campanella began modeling at age 16 in New York City and has appeared in Marie Claire, Allure, InStyle, Elle, and Women's Health magazines. She has modeled in campaigns for Sherri Hill, Aloxxi International, and Conair. Campanella has modeled in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Campanella appeared in Old Navy's "Bold is the New Black" commercial in 2012. Campanella stars as a "Hotbot" in a Super Bowl 2013 commercial to introduce Kia Motors' new 2014 Forte Compact Sedan.
She now runs a fashion and food blog called "Jumpers & Jasmine." 
- "Miss Universe 2011 Candidate Profile: Alyssa Campanella". BeautyMania.biz. Retrieved June 19, 2011.
- "Colorado Woman Crowned Miss Teen USA". The Washington Post. Associated Press. August 24, 2007. Retrieved November 8, 2010.
- "New Jersey 2009". Turn for the Judges. October 19, 2008. Retrieved November 22, 2010.
- "New Jersey 2010". Turn for the Judges. October 18, 2009. Retrieved November 22, 2010.
- Gruszecki, Debra (November 22, 2010). "Glitz, glamour, gowns". The Desert Sun (Palm Springs, CA). Retrieved November 22, 2010.
- Wilson, Simone (June 16, 2011). "Miss USA 2011: L.A.'s Own Alyssa Campanella? Vegas Oddsmakers Say Miss California Redhead Will Win". LA Weekly. Retrieved June 19, 2011.
- "Alyssa Campanella wins Miss USA 2011". BeautyMania.biz. Retrieved June 19, 2011.
- Miss Angola Wins Title of Miss Universe 2011 (VIDEO)
- "Angola's Leila Lopes takes Miss Universe 2011 crown". USA Today. September 13, 2011. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
- "Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011: Where Model Meets Miss (Exclusive Interview)". Thejlublog.com. 2011-05-09. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- Old Navy Commercial
- Super Bowl Commercial 2013
- Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off: New Show Premieres This Winter
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alyssa Campanella.|
- Official website
- Miss USA website
- Miss Universe website
- Miss California USA website
- Official Miss New Jersey Teen USA website – Past titleholders
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss California USA
|Miss New Jersey Teen USA