|Born||1990/1991 (age 23–24)
She is the daughter of composer Loy Mendonsa of the Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio who compose music for Bollywood films. She also sang "Oh Girl" and "Papa Jag Jayega" along with Neeraj Shridhar and Ritu Pathak for the Sajid Khan's movie, Housefull. Her vocal for the song "Adhoore" of Break Ke Baad was well received by the audiences. Her recent song was "Baby When You Talk To Me" for the film Patiala House.
Her latest song is "Khaabon Ke Parinday" has taken the airwaves by storm, melodious, soft acoustic guitars, harmonicas and stiff jazz style drums make this an endearing song / beat to listen to, it's from the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Filmed on the quintessential Katrina Kaif who flew to Dubai Marina Mall for the inauguration on 16 June 2011 this song has seen unsurpassed demand on airwaves and is set to bag many a Bollywood and global musical awards. She has rendered a song in the 2013 Malayalam film Amen.
- Karthik Calling Karthik
- Break Ke Baad
- Patiala House
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- D- Day
- Ramani, Nithya (2010-02-16). "'I don't want people to know me as Loy Mendonsa's daughter' - Rediff.com Movies". Rediff.com Movies. Retrieved 2011-10-16.
- Prakash KL (2010-03-02). "Alyssa was nervous to sing 'Uff Teri Adaa'". Entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 2011-10-16.
- "Alyssa Mendonsa makes her singing debut with KCK :: Samay Live". SamayLive.com. 2010-03-28. Archived from the original on 2010-03-28. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- "Housefull songs". Bollywood Hungama. 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2011-10-16.
- "'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'". The Times of India. 15 June 2011.[dead link]
- Alyssa Mendonsa at the Internet Movie Database
- Alyssa Mendonsa Filmography: Bollywood Hungama
- Bollywood's popular Christian singers Rediff - 28 July 2011
|This Indian music-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|