|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2007)|
- For the comic book character with this name, see The Books of Faerie.
|Origin||Corvallis, Oregon, United States|
|Past members||Mikey Morrow
Jason "Smitty" Smith
Amadan, originally based in Corvallis, Oregon (though now hailing from Portland, Oregon), plays both punk and world music. They are often categorized as a Celtic punk band due to their Irish influences. Amadán is also a Gaelic and Hiberno-English term for a stupid man (óinseach being its feminine equivalent).
The band currently consists of the following:
- Eric Tonsfeldt (lead vocals, guitar)
- Chad Marks-Fife (fiddle)
- David Fender (drums)
- Kevin Pardew (lead guitar, backing vocals)
- Billy Tollner (bass guitar, backing vocals)
Past members include:
- Mikey Morrow (1999–2007) (drums)
- Naoyuki Ochiai (2001–2007) (fiddle)
- Andy Gross (1999–2007) (Didgeridoo, backing vocals)
- Jeremy Bauer (2000–2007) (Penny whistle, banjo, spoons, backing vocals)
- John Coleman (2000–2002) (bass guitar)
- Camelia Nine (1999–2000) (fiddle)
- Jason "Smitty" Smith (2007–2008) (lead guitar)
- Raskauskas, Nancy (2009-05-08). "Rearranged Amadan comes out swinging". Corvallis Gazette-Times. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|