Amadeus VII, Count of Savoy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)|
- Amedeo VIII, later known as Antipope Felix V, married Mary of Burgundy (1380–1422), daughter of Philip the Bold
- Bonne (d. 1432) married to Louis of Piedmont, the final of the Savoy-Archaea Branch; see also Thomas II of Savoy
- Joan (d. 1460) married to Giangiacomo Paleologo, marquis of Montferrat.
- "Amadeus VII." The Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved 3 August 2012
- Richard Vaughan, Philip the Bold: The Formation of the Burgundian State, Vol.1, (Boydell Press, 2009), 53.
- Richard Vaughan, Philip the Bold: The Formation of the Burgundian State, 53.
Amadeus VII, Count of SavoyBorn: 1360 Died: 1 November 1391
|Count of Savoy
|This biography of a member of a European royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|