From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amadou can refer to:
- Amadou, a spongy, flammable substance prepared from bracket fungi.
People (given name):
- Amadou Bagayoko, half of Mali singing duo Amadou & Mariam
- Amadou Bamba, Muslim Sufi religious leader in Senegal
- Amadou Cissé, Nigerian politician
- Amadou Cheiffou, Nigerian politician
- Amadou Coulibaly, Burkinan football player
- Amadou Diallo, an African immigrant killed in a New York police shooting
- Amadou Gakou, Senegalese sprinter
- Amadou Hampâté Bâ, Malian writer and ethnologist
- Amadou Meïté, Côte d'Ivoire sprinter
- Amadou Touré, Burkinabé football player
- Amadou Tidiane Tall, Burkinan football player
- Amadou Toumani Touré, Malian politician, president of Mali.
- Hama Amadou (born 1950) has been the Prime Minister of Niger twice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.