From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amah may refer to:
- Amah, a unit of measurement described in the Bible (See Biblical and Talmudic units of measurement.)
- Amah, a term for "mother" in several contexts
- Amah (occupation), the Chinese or south Asian term for a girl or woman employed as a domestic servant
- Amah, an informal and poetic title for the Taoist goddess, the Queen Mother of the West, during the T'ang dynasty in China
- Amah Rock, a rock located on a hilltop in southwest Sha Tin, Hong Kong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.