From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amala may refer to:
- Amala (actress), a South Indian actress
- Amala and Kamala, two girls discovered in 1920, who were raised by wolves in India
- Amala (food), a West African meal
- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences in Thrissur, India
- Amala (mythology), a Native American mythological giant
- Amala, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.