From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amalfi is an Italian town.
Amalfi may also refer to:
- Duchy of Amalfi, a de facto independent state centred on Amalfi during the tenth and eleventh centuries
- Amalfi Drive, a stretch of road between the Italian towns of Amalfi and Sorrento
- Amalfi, Antioquia, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Italian armored cruiser Amalfi, sunk in the First World War
- Amalfi, later name of the ferry TS Leda
- Amalfi Hotel Chicago
- John Amalfi, main character in the Cities in Flight science fiction novels
- Amalfi: Rewards of the Goddess, a 2009 Japanese film
- Amalfi – Sarah Brightman Love Songs, an album released in conjunction with the film
- Amalfi Award, presented by St John Ambulance (England and the Islands)
People with the surname
- Yeso Amalfi (born 1925), Brazilian former footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.