From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Amalgam, Amalgams, amalgam, amalgama, or amalgams in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amalgam may refer to:
- Amalgam (chemistry), mercury alloy
- Amalgam (dentistry), material of "silver" tooth fillings
- Bonded amalgam, used in dentistry
- Amalgam Comics, publisher
- Amalgam, Gauteng, South Africa
- Amalgam (Marvel Comics), fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Amalgam, a fictional organization in Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid
- Maya's Amalgam, comic blog of Maya Zankoul
- Amalgam Digital, an independent record label based in East Boston, Massachusetts
- The Amalgam, a Milky Way-spanning civilization in which a novel and two short stories of Greg Egan are set.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.