From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amalthea can refer to:
- Amalthea (mythology), the foster-mother of Zeus in Greek mythology.
- Amaltheia, alternative name of the Cumaean Sibyl
- MV Amalthea, a cargo ship
- Amalthea (moon), a moon of Jupiter.
- Amalthea Cellars, a winery in New Jersey
- 113 Amalthea, an asteroid in the (main) asteroid belt.
- Amalthea, a ship bombed by the communist Anton Nilson in Malmö, Sweden in 1908.
- Lady Amalthea, a character in the fantasy novel and animated movie The Last Unicorn.
- Amalthea (band), a Swedish postrock/post-metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Amalthea (technical summit), the annual technical summit of IIT Gandhinagar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amalthea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.