|Born||Amanda Joselyn Marie Billing
January 1, 1976 http://www.tv.com/amanda-billing/person/319917/summary.html
|Years active||2000 – Present|
Billing grew up in Masterton, and spent her university years in Christchurch. After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts with 1st Class Honours in Geography from the University of Canterbury, she trained at the Christchurch College of Education and became a high school teacher.
Billing was involved in drama throughout her teaching years and has acted in a few amateur stage productions including Cloud Nine and The Country Wife. She has worked at several schools throughout Auckland teaching Geography, English and Social Studies, most recently at Rangitoto College.
- Cabaret- 'Sally Bowles'-2010- Auckland Theatre Company (Dir. Michael Hurst)
- Threepenny Opera - 'Polly Peachum' - 2008 - SiLO Theatre and The Large Group (dir. Michael Hurst)
- Cloud Nine - 'Edward' (Act I), 'Victoria' (Act II) - 2004 - SiLO Theatre (dir. Edwin Wright)
- As You Like It - 'Rosalind' - 2003/4 - Legacy Theatre Co. (dir. Tim Flavell)
- Home Ground - 'Margaret' - 2003 - Auckland Performing Arts Centre (dir. Carla Martel)
- The Country Wife - 'The Country Wife' - 2003 - SiLO Theatre (dir. Heath Jones)
- George FM - various - 2002-2003