Amanda Harlech is a creative consultant and writer with a long association with the couturiers John Galliano and Karl Lagerfeld. She was named to the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame in 1997.
In 1986, Harlech married Francis Ormsby-Gore, 6th Baron Harlech. The couple had two children:
- The Hon. Jasset David Cody Harlech 1 b. 1 Jul 1986, studied at Central St Martins
- The Hon. Tallulah Sylvia Ormsby-Gore1 b. 16 May 1988, studied at the New York Film Academy.
Harlech has collaborated on two books - Palazzo and Sicily - and has expressed the desire to write more in the future.
In December 2011, Harlech curated the Krug-sponsored "Happiness" exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts, London. The exhibition, which raised funds for the Royal Academy Schools, consisted of artworks donated by celebrities.
In September 2013, Harlech is seen in the Fendi film Invito Pericoloso .
- Miss Amanda Jane Grieve (1959-1986)
- Amanda Ormsby-Gore, Baroness Harlech (1986-1998)
- Amanda, Lady Harlech (1998–present)
- VF Staff (1997). "World's Best Dressed Women". The International Hall of Fame: Women. Vanity Fair. Retrieved July 18, 2012.
- Eleanor Lambert; Bettina Zilkha (2004). Ultimate Style - The Best of the Best Dressed List. Assouline. p. 161. ISBN 2843235138.
- Alan Grieve entry at the Peerage.com Lundy, Darryl. "p. 3269 § 32685". The Peerage.[unreliable source]
- Daily Telegraph, 2007 profile by Justine Picardie http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/article/TMG3363816/Amanda-Harlech-a-charmed-life.html
- Amanda Harlech entry at thePeerage.com Lundy, Darryl. "p. 5429 § 54288". The Peerage.[unreliable source]
- Independent, 2012 profile by Alex Fury http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/features/lady-amanda-harlech-i-really-like-getting-my-hands-dirty-6291298.html
- Guardian, 2007 profile by Lynn Barber http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2007/aug/19/features.magazine67
- "Entertainment News, Celebrity and Pop Culture - ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. 2013-08-25. Retrieved 2013-09-20.[dead link]
- jameslacey (2011-11-23). "Mission Public Relations | The Krug Happiness Exhibition". Blog.thisismission.com. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- "Freud Slips Quietly Into the Ra". Londoner's Diary | Evening Standard. 2011-12-13. Archived from the original on 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-20 – via vLex.
- "Once Upon A Time Starring Keira Knightley by Karl Lagerfeld". Hypebeast. 2013-05-10. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- Samantha Conti with contributions from Lorelei Marfil (26 February 2014). "Amanda Harlech, Dominic Jones to Launch Jewelry". WWD. Retrieved 26 February 2014.