From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amapola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amapola may also refer to:
- Maria Amapola Cabase (born 1948), Filipino singer and actress
- "Amapola" (song), a song written by Joseph Lacalle
- Amapola Flyg, a cargo airline based in Stockholm, Sweden
- La Amapola, ring name of Guadalupe Ramona Olvera (born 1976), Mexican professional wrestler
- Amapola, a 2014 Argentine film directed by Eugenio Zanetti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.