From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amara refers to carabid beetles. It may also refer to:
- Amara Karan, an actress
- Fadela Amara, a French politician
- Amara Sinha
- Amara Miller, an actress
- Roy Amara, a futurist
- Amara, Romania, a town in Ialomiţa County, south-eastern Romania
- Amara, a village in Balta Albă Commune, Buzău County, Romania
- Amara, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Amarah or "Al-Amarah", a city in Iraq
- Ömerli, Şanlıurfa, village in Turkey formerly named Amara
- Amara, Nubia, towns in Sudan
- Amara (film), a 2014 film
- Amara (Stone trilogy), also known as Stone, the world featured in Graham Edwards' Stone trilogy
- Magma (comics), a Marvel Comics character, real name Amara Juliana Olivians Aquilla
- Amara Tenoh, the civilian name of Sailor Uranus in the English dubbed of the popular anime, Sailor Moon.
- Amara (Codex Alera), a Cursor and main character in the Codex Alera series by Jim Butche
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Amara.
- Amara, a set of warm-up or demonstration techniques in the Filipino martial arts of Eskrima, also known as Arnis.
- Amara, in computer software technology, is an XML data-binding API for the Python programming language
- Amhara people, an ethnic group of Ethiopia (Amara in the Amharic language)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.