From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amaral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amaral may refer to: a common surname of Brazilian Amazonian descent.
- Amaral, a common surname of toponymic origin in the Portuguese language, namely in Portugal and Brazil, amongst others.
- Afrânio Pompílio Gastos do Amaral, Brazilian herpetologist.
- Aguida Amaral, East Timorian runner.
- Carlos do Amaral Freire, Brazilian scholar, linguist and translator.
- Cassio Raposo do Amaral, Brazilian physician and plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- Dante Amaral (born 1980), Brazilian volleyball player more commonly known as Dante
- David Amaral, American professor of psychiatry.
- Emmanuel Amaral, Portuguese Economist, awarded with the 2008 Prémio Jacques Delors.
- Francisco Keil do Amaral, Portuguese architect.
- Karoline Amaral, Brazilian supermodel.
- Miguel Amaral, Portuguese race car driver.
- Amaral (band), a music group from Zaragoza, Spain.
- Eva Amaral, Spanish singer-songwriter.
- Roberto Amaral, flamenco dancer and singer for the rock band Carmen.
- Olga de Amaral, Colombian textile artist.
- Tarsila do Amaral, Brazilian painter.
- José Carlos Amaral Vieira, Brazilian composer, pianist, and musicologist.
- João Maria Ferreira do Amaral, Portuguese colonial governor of Macau.
- Francisco Joaquim Ferreira do Amaral, Portuguese president of the ministers council.
- Diogo Freitas do Amaral, Portuguese politician.
- Francisco Xavier do Amaral, East Timorese politician.
- Moisés da Costa Amaral, East Timorese politician.
- Alexandre da Silva Mariano ("Amaral"), Brazilian international footballer
- Amarildo Souza do Amaral, Brazilian footballer
- Anderson Conrado ("Amaral"), Brazilian footballer
- Carlos Rafael do Amaral, Brazilian footballer
- David Amaral Rodríguez, Spanish footballer and coach
- Edon Amaral Neto, Brazilian footballer
- João Henrique de Andrade Amaral, Brazilian footballer
- João Justino Amaral dos Santos, Brazilian international footballer
- Jorge Amaral Rodrigues, Portuguese footballer
- Wagner Pereira Cardozo, Brazilian footballer
|This page or section lists people with the surname Amaral. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|