From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amaranthine or amaranth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amaranthine, amaranth, or amarantine may refer to:
- Amaranthine (pigment), a betacyanin plant antioxidant and pigment
- Amaranth (color), a shade of reddish-rose
- Amaranth, a genus of plant
- Amarantine (album), 2005 album by Enya
- "Amarantine" (song), single and title track of the above album
- "Amaranthine", a 1994 song by Faye Wong from the album Sky
- "Amaranthine", a 2011 song by the band Amaranthe from the self-titled album Amaranthe
- Amaranthine, a fictional city featured as the main setting of Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amaranthine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.