Tampa Bay Storm
|Date of birth:May 18, 1985|
|Place of birth: Sarasota, Florida|
|High school: Sarasota (FL) Riverview|
|College: South Florida|
|Undrafted in 2008|
|Debuted in 2011 for the Tampa Bay Storm|
|Roster status: Refuse to Report|
Career Arena football statistics as of 2013
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Jackson attended Sarasota Riverview High School where he earned four varsity letters in football, three in basketball and four in track. He was twice named an all-state basketball player while in high school.
He played college football at University of South Florida from 2005 to 2007. In 2005, he led USF to a 45-14 win over Louisville with two rushing touchdowns on runs of 51 and 12 yards, a touchdown throw of 11 yards on a reverse, and two catches for 75 yards. He also had seven catches for 68 yards in a game against Rutgers in 2005. As a senior in 2007, Jackson started the first eight games of the season but missed the last four games due to an injury. He had six catches for 60 yards against Florida Atlantic and returned to the USF Bulls' lineup for the 2007 Sun Bowl.
He has been signed twice by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, first as an undrafted free agent in 2008  and again as a training camp invitee in 2009. He was released by the Buccaneers both times during training camp, prior to the start of the preseason.
San Jose SaberCats
Tampa Bay Storm
On September 17, 2013, Jackson was traded by the SaberCats, along with Raymond McNeil, to the Storm for future considerations.
- "Amarri Jackson Bio". USF Bulls. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "Instant Callbacks: Four Tryout Players Signed (May 6, 2008)".
- "Three Bulls Among Seven Tryout Signees (May 4, 2009)".
- "Mini-Camp Follow-up: Moore Signs, Others Cut (June 20, 2008)".
- "Stroughter Second 2009 Draftee to Sign (June 19, 2009)".
- "San Jose SaberCats trade away veteran quarterback Aaron Garcia". www.mercurynews.com. MediaNews Group. April 25, 2013. Retrieved April 26, 2013.
- "Storm Welcome Back Amarri Jackson". www.oursportscentral.com. OurSports Central. September 17, 2013. Retrieved September 18, 2013.
- Ryan T. Boyd (April 29, 2008). "Three USF products invited to Bucs' rookie camp". The Bradenton Herald. Retrieved 2008-04-30.[dead link]
- ESPN - Amarri Jackson Stats, News, Photos - South Florida Bulls - NCAA College Football. Retrieved on 2008-04-30.
- Tom Balog (2009-06-02). "Jackson needs swagger; BUCS: WR Antonio Bryant says Amarri Jackson needs to get assertive". Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
- "Tryouts not the biggest test for Amarri Jackson". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 2008-05-03.
- "New Heights: Receiver Jackson looking for breakout season". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 2007-08-30.
- "Jackson matures, but still a joker". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 2006-10-11.
- Brett McMurphy (2006-09-18). "Jackson Keys Bulls' Win With 'Voodoo'". Tampa Tribune.
- "JACKSON LEADS BULLS' UPSET IN BIG EAST DEBUT". South Florida Sun - Sentinel. 2006-09-25.
- "Ex-Ram Jackson shines". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 2005-09-25.
- Gregf Becnel (2006-09-25). "Jackson Puts Spark In USF Offense". Tampa Tribune.
- "Former Ram Jackson to play basketball, football at USF". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 2005-01-19.
- Brett McMurphy (2005-10-01). "USF's Jackson Has Been Quick To Catch On". Tampa Tribune.
- "Jackson lifts Rams to district title". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 2003-02-23.