From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amasia may refer to:
- Amasya, a town in Northern Turkey
- Amasea (titular see)
- Amasia (raion), former administrative district of Soviet Armenia
- Amasia, Shirak, a town in Armenia
- Amasia, Armavir, a town in Armenia
- A Latin name for the Ems (river), a river in Germany and the Netherlands
- Amasia (continent), a possible future merged continent
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.