Amateur Trapshooting Association
The Amateur Trapshooting Association (ATA) serves as the governing body for the sport of American style of trapshooting. The ATA was originally founded in 1900 and was originally named the American Trapshooting Association. Its first president was John Philip Sousa.
To promote and govern the sport throughout the world.
- American Trapshooting Association official website
- "The official site of the Amateur Trapshooting Association". Retrieved 2007-09-14.
- "GunTec Dictionary". Retrieved 2007-09-14.
- "John Philip Sousa". National Trapshooting Hall of Fame. Archived from the original on 2008-05-05. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- "About the ATA - Grand American Timeline". American Trapshooting Association. Retrieved July 29, 2012.