From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amaya can refer to:
- Amaya (dancer), a professional Middle Eastern dancer
- Amaya o los vascos en el siglo VIII, a novel by Francisco Navarro-Villoslada
- Amaya (Burgos), a small village in Spain
- Amaya (web editor), a WYSIWYG web authoring tool by the W3C
- Amaya (woreda), a district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Amaya (Atlantika), a fictional character in GMA network's Atlantika
- Amaya (TV Series), a historical fiction and period drama set in pre-Hispanic Philippines produced by GMA Network with an eponymous main character.
- Alejandro Amaya (born 1977), Mexican matador
- Mario Amaya (1933-1986), American art critic
- Raul Amaya (born 1986), American mixed martial artist
- Hong Kong Confidential (2010 film), also known as Amaya, a 2010 comedy-drama film
- Amaya, fruits & jams a Greek food company producing jams and organic fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.