Amazing Grace (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Amazing Grace" is a well-known Christian hymn.
Amazing Grace may also refer to:
- Grace Hopper (1906–1992), American computer scientist and naval officer nicknamed "Amazing Grace"
- Grace McCarthy (born 1927), Canadian politician nicknamed "Amazing Grace"
- Amazing Grace (ship), a topsail schooner, port in San Diego, California
- Amazing Grace (novel), a 2007 novel by Danielle Steel
- Amazing Grace (comics), fictional supervillain published by DC Comics
Film and TV
- Amazing Grace (1974 film), directed by Stan Lathan
- Amazing Grace and Chuck, 1987 film directed by Mike Newell
- Amazing Grace (1992 film), a 1992 film directed by Amos Guttman
- Amazing Grace (1998 film), a 1998 film directed by Maeve Murphy
- Amazing Grace (1974 film), directed by Luis Mandoki
- Amazing Grace (2006 film), directed by Michael Apted
- The Amazing Grace, 2006 film, directed by Jeta Amata
- Amazing Grace (TV series), a short-lived 1995 TV series
- Amazing Grace (Aretha Franklin album), 1972
- Amazing Grace (Judy Collins album), 1985
- Amazing Grace (The Badlees album)
- Amazing Grace, a 2007 album by Rick Wakeman
- Amazing Grace, a 1994 album by Sissel Kyrkjebø
- Amazing Grace (Spiritualized album), 2003
- "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)", rewrite of the Christian hymn by musician Chris Tomlin
- "Amazing Grace", a 1971 hit song from the album Whales & Nightingales by Judy Collins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.