Ambah (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
Ambah Vidhan Sabha constituency (Hindi: अम्बाह विधान सभा निर्वाचन क्षेत्र) is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency is presently reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled castes This constituency came into existence in 1951, as one of the 79 Vidhan Sabha constituencies of the erstwhile Madhya Bharat state.
Ambah (constituency number 8) is one of the six Vidhan Sabha constituencies located in Morena district. This constituency covers the entire Porsa tehsil, part of Ambah tehsil and Ambah municipality.
Ambah is part of Morena Lok Sabha constituency along with seven other Vidhan Sabha segments, namely, Joura, Sumawali, Morena, Dimani and Sabalgarh in this district and Sheopur and Vjaypur in Sheopur district
- mahendra singh babuji(rachhed) ,indian natinol congress
Bold text==Members of Legislative Assembly== As a constituency of Madhya Bharat: *
- 1951: Jamuna Prasad Singh, Akhil Bharatiya Ram Rajya Parishad / Chandana, Indian National Congress
As a constituency of Madhya Pradesh: *1963: mahendra singh babuji(indian national congress)
- 1985: Ramnarayan sakhavar,Indian National Congress
- 1998: Banshilal Jatav, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2003: Banshilal Jatav, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2008: Kamalesh Jatav, Bharatiya Janata Party
- "District/Assembly List". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- "Statistical Report on General Election, 1951 to the Legislative Assembly of Madhya Bharat". Election Commission of India website. p. 5.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008". The Election Commission of India. pp. 226, 250.
- "Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha General Elections - 2008 (in Hindi)". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Retrieved 10 February 2011.