From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An ambush is a military tactic.
Ambush may also refer to:
- HMS Ambush, two Royal Navy submarines
- French frigate L'Ambuscade
- Ambush predator, an animal that waits for its prey to approach instead of actively pursuing
- Ambush Records, a breakcore record label
- Ambush!, a board game by Avalon Hill
- Ambush (1939 film), directed by Kurt Neumann
- Ambush (1950 film), directed by Sam Wood
- Ambush (1999 film), a 1999 Finnish war film
- "Ambush" (CSI: Miami), an episode of CSI: Miami
- Ambush (Live episode of ER) (42.7 million viewers)
- Ambush (band), Canadian country music band
- Ambush (album), by the band Ambush
- "Ambush" (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), the series premiere of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Ambush (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Ambush (perfume), a women's fragrance by House of Dana from 1955
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.