|Dame Amelia Chilcott Fawcett|
|Alma mater||University of Virginia
|Occupation||non-Executive Chairman of Guardian Media Group plc
Managing director (Europe) for Morgan Stanley
|Awards||Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire|
Dame Amelia Chilcott Fawcett DBE (b. 15 Sept 1942) is a former banking executive for Morgan Stanley and current non-executive chairman for the British multimedia business Guardian Media Group plc.
Fawcett was the head of Morgan Stanley's European division, and in her last year of service, was responsible for US$6.7 billion in revenue. In 2006, Fawcett was named one of Fortune magazine's "50 most powerful women".
In the New Year Honours 2002 Fawcett was appointed as a Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire. In 2004, Fawcett received the Prince of Wales Ambassador award recognizing responsible business activities. In the New Year Honours 2010 Fawcett was elevated to the rank of Dame Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for her services to the financial industry.
- "Birthdays". The Guardian (Guardian News & Media). 15 Sep 2014. p. 35.
- Brook, Stephen (22 April 2009). "Amelia Fawcett named chair of Guardian Media Group". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Amelia C. Fawcett Profile". Forbes. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Fortune Global Power 50". CNN Money. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- The London Gazette: . 31 December 2001.
- The London Gazette: . 12 June 2010.
- "About Us," The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation; accessed 1 May 2013.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|