From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amend or amended in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amend as a verb means to change or modify something, as in:
- Constitutional amendment, a change to the constitution of a nation or a state
- Amend (motion), a motion to modify a pending main motion in parliamentary procedure
- Amend something previously adopted, a motion to modify a previously adopted motion
- Amend, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
Amend as a surname may refer to:
- "Amends", episode 10 of season 3 of the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.