|Written by||Mark C. Baldwin|
|Directed by||Jon Alpert
|Presented by||Oliver Stone|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||9|
|Executive producer(s)||Sheila Nevins|
|Production company(s)||America Undercover|
|Original release||1983– present|
America Undercover is a series of documentaries that airs on the cable television network HBO. Within the series are several sub-series, such as "Autopsy", "Real Sex" and "Taxicab Confessions". The series began in 1984 and, after a brief time being broadcast weekly in 2001, is now broadcast once per month. In 2006, episodes began being rebroadcast on A&E Network.
- Rutenberg, Jim (2001-03-21). "Seamy or Serious, It's Now Center Stage". The New York Times. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- Finn, Robin (2001-04-15). "Want Pathos, Pain and Courage? Get Real". The New York Times. p. A1. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- Dempsey, John (2000-12-18). "HBO set to strip `Undercover'". Variety. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- "New 'America Undercover' Weekly Documentary Series Scheduled for 11 Consecutive Sundays on HBO Beginning March 11" (Press release). Time Warner. 2001-01-19. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- Schneider, Michael (2006-02-01). "A&E goes 'Undercover'". Variety. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- Grahnke, Lon (1992-05-05). "`Abortion' examines the agony of choice". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- Marin, Rick (1993-03-08). "America Undercover Mob Stories". Variety. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
|This documentary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|