American Educational Research Association
The American Educational Research Association, or AERA, was founded in 1916 as a professional organization representing educational researchers in the United States and around the world. It is headquartered at 1430 K Street in Washington, D.C.
AERA claims 25,000 members, including teachers, administrators, directors of research; persons working with testing or evaluation in federal, state and local agencies, counselors, evaluators; graduate students; and behavioral scientists. The broad range of disciplines represented by the membership includes education, psychology, statistics, sociology, history, economics, philosophy, anthropology, and political science.
Journals of the AERA
- American Educational Research Journal
- Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis
- Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics (published by the AERA jointly with the American Statistical Association)
- Review of Educational Research
- Review of Research in Education
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|