American English (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up American English in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
American English is the dialect of the English language used mostly in the United States of America.
American English may also refer to:
- English people with American ancestry or who are American citizens, and Americans who reside in England (see Americans in the United Kingdom)
- American English (song), by Idlewild
- American English (album), a 1987 album by Wax
- American/English, a 2005 album by Acoustic Alchemy
- "American English", a Beatles tribute band, hailing from Chicago.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.