American Frozen Food Institute
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013)|
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (April 2013)|
American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) is a trade association and lobbying group based in McLean, Virginia for manufacturers and distributors of frozen food. AFFI promotes frozen food to consumers and other groups, and organizes conventions for its members.
Its subsidiaries are:
- Alliance for Listeriosis Prevention
- Food Industry Environmental Council
- Frozen Food Foundation
- National Yogurt Association
- National Frozen Pizza Institute
- Texas-Mexico Frozen Food Council
- http://www.affi.org/about-us consulted April 15, 2013.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|