American Girl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from American Girl (song))
American Girl is a line of dolls, books, and accessories.
American Girl(s) may also refer to:
- American Girl (magazine), a magazine published by the American Girl company
- American Girl, a magazine published by the Girl Scouts of the United States of America from 1920 to 1979
- American Girl (film), a 2002 American film
- American Girls (film), a 1918 Dutch silent film
- The American Girls (TV series), a 1978–79 United States network television program
- Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, 2008 American film
- American Girls (band), a 1980s all-female music group
- "American Girl" (Tom Petty song), a 1976 song by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- "American Girls" (song), a 2002 song by Counting Crows
- "American Girls", a song by FM from Indiscreet
- "American Girls", a song by Homie from the soundtrack of the film Meet the Deedles
- American Girl (album) a 1999 album from Juice Newton
- "American Girl" (Bonnie McKee song), a 2013 single
- "My Own American Girl", a 2003 episode of the TV series Scrubs
- All American Girl (disambiguation)
- American Lady
- American Woman, a 1970 album by The Guess Who
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.