American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology)
|American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
It is the official publication of the following societies and associations:
- American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
The journal also publishes selected papers from the annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.