American Journal of Ophthalmology
|American Journal of Ophthalmology|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Am. J. Ophthalmol.|
|Edited by||Thomas J. Liesegang|
American Journal of Ophthalmology is a peer-reviewed medical journal of ophthalmology. It was established in 1884 and is published monthly by Elsevier. Its impact factor for 2009 is 3.833. The journal is edited by Thomas J. Liesegang.
Indexing and abstracting
The journal is indexed and abstracted in the following databases:
- African Index Medicus
- Biodeterioration Abstracts
- Biotechnology Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts
- Current Advances in Cancer Research
- Current Advances in Ecological Sciences
- Current Contents
- Dent. Ind.
- Dok. Arbeitsmed.
- Excerpta Medica
- Helminthological Abstracts
- INIS Atomindex
- Index Veterinarius
- Index to Scientific Reviews
- Laboratory Hazards Bulletin/Chemical Hazards in Industry
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Neuroscience Citation Index
- Nutrition Abstracts
- Protozoological Abstracts
- PsycINFO Psychological Abstracts
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Mycology
- Risk Abstracts
- Science Citation Index
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Veterinary Bulletin
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.