American Momentum Bank
|Founded||American Momentum Bank - 2006|
|Headquarters||Tampa, Florida, United States |
|Key people||Donald A. Adam - Chairman, Sam Davis - President / Chief Operating Officer and Douglas Tuttle - Market President|
|Products||Commercial and retail banking, mortgage financing and servicing, consumer finance and asset management|
American Momentum Bank is headquartered in College Station, Texas. American Momentum Bank is also a mortgage lender and a regional leader in online banking. They acquired LandMark Bank of Florida and Southshore Community Bank in 2011. In 2012, they completed their acquisition of Brazos Valley Bank in College Station, Texas and switched to a national bank charter. 
- "Indeed Company Report – American Momentum Bank". Indeed Reference. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- "FDIC Individual Bank Information Website – American Momentum Bank". American Momentum Bank FDIC. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- "Manta Business Profile – American Momentum Bank". Manta Website - American Momentum Bank. Archived from the original on 2 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- Gulf Coast Business Review (e.g. www.review.net), Ace Bankers by Janet Leiser, Senior Editor May 18th – May 24th 2007, pages 12-13.
- "American's momentum". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Retrieved 2012-03-26.