From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from American Party (disambiguation))
American Party may refer to:
Political parties in the United States
- The Toleration Party, also known as the American Party, was established in Connecticut to oppose the Federalist Party
- The "Know Nothing" movement based on nativism used the partisan name "American Party" (1855–1856) and earlier or later in some cities and states.
- American Party (Utah), an anti-Mormon party that existed in Utah from 1905 to 1911
- American Party (1914), organized by Ex-Governor of New York, William Sulzer
- American Party (Texas), a one-man 1920 vehicle in Texas for James E. "Pa" Ferguson, which drew a plurality in some counties
- American Party (1924), which ran Gilbert Nations for President of the United States and former congressman Charles H. Randall for vice-president in 1924, and which sought support from the Ku Klux Klan after its national convention
- American Party (1969), a successor of the 1968 American Independent Party who had nominated Gov. George C. Wallace of Alabama.
- America's Independent Party
- America's Party (political party)
- American Independent Party
- American Republican Party
- Independence Party of America
- Independent American Party
- Independent American Party of Nevada
- New American Independent Party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.