Original Theatrical Poster
|Directed by||Paul Chart|
|Produced by||Irvin Kershner|
|Written by||Paul Chart|
|Distributed by||British Broadcasting Corporation|
|Release dates||11 June 1997|
|Running time||99 minutes|
American Perfekt is a 1997 road movie/thriller/drama film written and directed by Paul Chart, produced by Irvin Kershner. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
Jake Nyman decides to take a professional vacation where all decisions will be made by the flip of a coin. He meets up with disenchanted Sandra Thomas, who becomes excited by the potential of having the coin make all the decisions. See, Flipism. Things seem okay, until Sandra vanishes and Alice becomes involved in Jake's life.
- Fairuza Balk, as Alice Thomas
- Robert Forster, as Jake Nyman
- Amanda Plummer, as Sandra Thomas
- Paul Sorvino, as Sheriff Frank Noonan
- David Thewlis, as Santini
- Chris Sarandon, as Deputy Sammy
- Geoffrey Lewis, as Willy
- Jay Patterson, as Bertnie
- Judson Mills, as Junior
- Rutanya Alda, as Gloria
- "Festival de Cannes: American Perfekt". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
|This article about an action thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|