American Southern Baptist Mission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Southern Baptist Mission is an American Southern Baptist missionary society that sent workers to countries overseas, such as China during the late Qing Dynasty. Its as most famous missionary was Lottie Moon.
- 19th-century Protestant missions in China
- List of American Southern Baptist missionaries in China
- Protestant missionary societies in China during the 19th Century
- American Presbyterian Mission (1867), p. v–vi.
- American Presbyterian Mission (1867). Memorials of Protestant Missionaries to the Chinese. Shanghai: American Presbyterian Mission Press.
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|