American Southern Methodist Episcopal Mission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Southern Methodist Episcopal Mission was an American Methodist missionary society operated by the Methodist Episcopal Church, South that was involved in sending workers to countries such as China during the late Qing Dynasty.
- American Presbyterian Mission (1867). Memorials of Protestant Missionaries to the Chinese. Shanghai: American Presbyterian Mission Press.
- American Presbyterian Mission (1867), p. v-vi
- Protestant missionary societies in China during the 19th Century
- Timeline of Chinese history
- 19th Century Protestant Missions in China
- List of Protestant missionaries in China
- Christianity in China
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Methodism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|