American Southern Presbyterian Mission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with American Presbyterian Mission.
American Southern Presbyterian Mission was an American Presbyterian missionary society of the Southern Presbyterian Church that was involved in sending workers to countries such as China during the late Qing Dynasty. It was organized in 1862.
- American Presbyterian Mission (1867). Memorials of Protestant Missionaries to the Chinese. Shanghai: American Presbyterian Mission Press.
- American Presbyterian Mission (1867), p. v-vi
- Presbyterian Church in the United States
- Protestant missionary societies in China during the 19th Century
- Timeline of Chinese history
- 19th Century Protestant Missions in China
- List of Protestant missionaries in China
- Christianity in China
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Calvinism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|