From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American language or American languages may refer to:
- The American Language, a 1919 dictionary about American English
- American English, the English language as spoken in the United States
- Indigenous languages of the Americas, languages spoken by indigenous peoples from North America and South America
- Languages of North America, indigenous, (former) colonial, and immigrant languages spoken in North America
- Languages of South America, indigenous, (former) colonial, and immigrant languages spoken in South America
- Languages of the United States, numerous languages spoken in the United States of America
- Spanish language in the United States, the Spanish language as spoken in the United States
- American Sign Language, the predominant sign language of deaf communities in the United States and English-speaking parts of Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.