From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Americans (disambiguation))
See American (word) for analysis and history of the meanings in various contexts.
|Look up American in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
American(s) may refer to:
- American, an adjective for something of, from, or related to the United States of America
- American, an adjective for something of, from, or related to the Americas
- American Airlines
- American Recordings, a record label, previously also known as "Def American"
- American University in Washington, D.C.
- Nashville Americans, an 1885-1886 minor league baseball team
- Boston Red Sox, a baseball team known from 1901 to 1907 as the "Boston Americans"
- New York Americans, an ice hockey team from 1925 to 1942
- Hartford Americans, a soccer team from 1927 to 1928
- New York Americans (soccer), a soccer team from 1931 to 1956
- Baltimore Americans, the name of two soccer teams, one from 1939 to 1942 and one from 1942 to 1948
- Pittsburgh Americans, an American football team from 1936 to 1937
- New York Yankees (1940 AFL), an American football team known as the "New York Americans" in 1941
- Uhrik Truckers, a soccer team known from 1941 to 1953 as the "Philadelphia Americans"
- Seattle Totems, an ice hockey team known from 1955 to 1958 as the "Seattle Americans"
- Rochester Americans, a minor league ice hockey franchise in the American Hockey League (AHL)
- Brooklyn Nets, a basketball team known in the 1960s as the "New York Americans" and "New Jersey Americans"
- Oakland Oaks (ABA), a basketball team known briefly in 1967 as the "Oakland Americans"
- Chicago Americans, a soccer team in 1972
- New Jersey Americans (soccer), a soccer team from 1976 to 1979
- Miami Americans, a reincarnation of the New Jersey Americans in 1980
- Dallas Americans, a soccer team from 1983 to 1985
- Tri-City Americans, a junior ice hockey team
- Allen Americans, a minor league hockey team
- USS American, several ships of the US Navy
- American, 4-4-0 railway locomotive
- Automobiles made in United States:
- American Motors Corporation
- List of U.S. cars for even more marques that start with the word American
- "American string quartet", an alternate name for the String Quartet No. 12 by Antonín Dvořák
- "American" (song), a song by Lana Del Rey
- "American" song by Fish Karma, 2012
- All pages beginning with "American"
- America (disambiguation)
- The American (disambiguation)
- The Americans (disambiguation)
- American University (disambiguation)
- Native Americans (disambiguation)
- Pan-American (disambiguation)
- Americana (disambiguation)
- Americano (disambiguation)
- Americanum (disambiguation)
- Americanus (disambiguation)
- Americain (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.