Americans for Legal Immigration
Americans for Legal Immigration is a national illegal immigration reduction oriented political action committee. It maintains a website which is a compendium of articles on the subject of illegal immigration, exclusive press releases, and activism alerts. Their site encourages Americans of all races and walks of life to work together to stop illegal immigration by calling, faxing, and sending emails to lawmakers and candidates. ALIPAC's President is frequently quoted in local, national, and international press on immigration issues. ALIPAC is often interviewed and quoted on CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, CBS as well as in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, and Miami Herald according to the group's website and video and article archives. Based in North Carolina its editorial sometimes reflects regional political interests and the group's largest support bases are in California, Texas, and Florida.
Nomination of Sonia Sotomayor
This organization opposed the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the US Supreme Court due to her membership in the National Council of La Raza (Council of the Hispanic Race) and her comments the group deemed racist when Sotomayor said "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life." 
The Southern Poverty Law Center got upset with ALIPAC's opinion the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor, calling her a “brown or Hispanic supremacist.”.
The organization's four point platform is designed to "stop and reverse illegal immigration in America" by
- 1. Secure Our Borders.
- 2. Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegals.
- 3. Remove incentives and rewards to illegals such as licenses, welfare, and other taxpayer benefits
- 4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities.
The organization also favors reduction in current legal immigration levels combined with English being declared the official language of America.
Mara Salvatrucha and other gang activity
ALIPAC's website has covered the gang Mara Salvatrucha, aka MS-13, and Gheen has used MS-13 as an example of the risks associated with allowing undocumented persons to continue entering America# Gheen said in an interview with the blog American Daily that MS-13 and "other illegal immigrant gangs are bringing in the illegals, drugs, heavy weapons, and possibly terrorists. He has expressed concern that Americans will have to begin living under Gang Rule if groups like MS-13 continue to migrate to America. He blames gang violence on something that he calls "PC Paralysis" which he characterizes as "a toxic mix of Greed and Liberalism" which is destroying America. He also claims that another prominent gang that has entered the country recently because of illegal immigration is the Latin Kings, which was actually founded in Chicago, Illinois during the 1940s. 
Illegal immigration as a form of invasion
Gheen has used the platform of ALIPAC to spread his view of illegal immigration as a form of invasion. When Judge Susan Bolton ruled against parts of HB 1070, Gheen expressed his anger about Bolton's decision, as well as the Obama administration's challenge of the law, by saying:
- "President Obama and Judge Bolton sided with illegal aliens against the American public# The president is required by the Constitution to protect all states from invasion, while assuring states a republic form of governance. With this court case, Obama has deprived Americans of both. It is hard to find the words to express the anger and dismay."
In an interview with the Tea Party News Network on June 28, 2014, Gheen claimed that many illegal immigrants “may smile at you as they serve you your cheeseburger or peruse across your lawn with a weed eater” but in reality they blame Americans for the genocide of their ancestors and that illegals feel the only way you could balance that perceived debt would be “for you and your whole family to die" and that that Mexican schools teach students to hate America, so those who illegally immigrate to the U.S. show “no type of mercy” to “anyone out there that’s not a flaming socialist, communist or liberal.” 
- ALIPAC website
- ALIPAC, Website. "ALIPAC About Us".
- Zieve, Sher (21 October 2005). "Terrorist Gangs From Across the Border". American Daily. American Daily. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- Harper, Jennifer (28 July 2010). "Inside the Beltway". The Washington Times. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "Send Underwear To Obama & Boehner to Stop Amnesty for Illegals" , ALIPAC Video, June 29, 2014, Retrieved July 4, 2014
- US Fox News: Illegal immigrants face hurdles trying to leave U.S. August 3 2010
- East Valley Tribune: Arizona faces long battle in fight for states rights
- POLITICO.com: Hayworth ties to ALIPAC questioned