|Full name||Amin Tareq Affane|
|Date of birth||21 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Gothenburg, Sweden|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|VfL Wolfsburg II|
|2012–2013||→ Roda JC (loan)||15||(1)|
|2014–||VfL Wolfsburg II||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 February 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Affane, who was playing for the Division 3 team Lärje-Angereds IF, agreed to join Chelsea in January 2010, leaving Lärje-Angereds IF to head to London ahead of interest from some of Europe's biggest teams including AC Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Manchester City.
He missed much of his first year in England due to injury, but has pressed on towards the end of the season and put a run of games together in the Under-18s. He made his reserve debut in April 2011.
Loan to Roda JC
On 1 September 2012, Affane made his debut for the club against Willem II where he came on as a substitute in the second half and provided the assist for Krisztián Németh's goal and also won the Man of the match. Roda JC went on to win the match 3–0 and this was their first league win in the 2012–13 season. He started his first game for Roda in their next fixture on 16 September 2012 away to AZ Alkmaar, where the game ended in a 4–0 loss. On 25 September 2012, Affane made his KNVB Cup debut for Roda, where they lost 1–0 at home to PEC Zwolle in the extra time. On 30 September 2012, he scored his first goal for Roda in an Eredivisie match where they lost 3–2 to Groningen. He came in as a substitute in the 71st minute and awarded the team with a hard shot from 22 meters and scored the equalizer from a pass by Abel Tamata, 2–2 in the 78th minute. On 20 October 2012, Amin again came in to play as a substitute in the second half of the match where they were drawn 1–1 to FC Twente and assisted the only goal by them, which was scored by Guus Hupperts, while Affane's low cross was missed by Twente goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov. On 11 November 2012, Affane set up their two goals which were scored by Senharib Malki and Bart Biemans, both from corners in a 5–2 away loss against Feyenoord at De Kuip. Amin Affane returned to Chelsea after seeing the loan spell at Eredivisie side Roda JC cut short. He initially saw plenty of first-team football at Roda, but fell out of favour in February and has subsequently been deemed surplus to requirements.
On May 27, 2013, it was announced that Affane had signed a three-year contract with Energie Cottbus. After Cottbus were relegated from the 2. Bundesliga at the end of the 2013–14 season, he signed for VfL Wolfsburg II.
|Club Performance||League||Cup||Other Cup||Continental||Total|
|Netherlands||Eredivisie||KNVB Cup||Other Cups1||UEFA||Total|
|Roda JC (loan)||2012–13||15||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||5||0|
|Germany||2. Bundesliga||DFB-Pokal||Other Cups||UEFA||Total|
- 1Includes other competitive competitions, including the Johan Cruijff Shield.
- Chelsea Youth
- Stammers, John (31 August 2013). "Official: Chelsea youngster Affane joins Roda JC on season-long loan". goal.com. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Svenske jättetalangen flyttar till Tyskland – lämnar Chelsea". fotbollskanalen.se. Retrieved 27 May 2013.[dead link]
- Rolfe, Philip. "Chelsea sign Swedish starlet Amin Affane". cfcnet.co.uk. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Loans Confirmed for Affane and Hazard". thechels.net. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- "Roda conjures first three points out of the hat" (in Dutch). rodajc.nl. 1 September 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- "Match Roda JC Kerkrade – Willem II : Season 2012/2013" (in Dutch). eredivisielive.nl. 1 September 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2012.[dead link]
- "AZ verslaat Roda JC Kerkrade in de combinatie" [AZ beat Roda JC Kerkrade in the combination] (in Dutch). rodajc.nl. 17 September 2012. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Bekeravontuur snel afgelopen na deceptie tegen PEC Zwolle: 0-1" [Cup adventure ended quickly after disappointment against PEC Zwolle 0–1] (in Dutch). rodajc.nl. 25 September 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Roda JC Kerkrade verliest in slotseconden van FC Groningen" [Roda JC Kerkrade loses in final seconds of FC Groningen] (in Dutch). rodajc.nl. 30 September 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "Guus Hupperts beloont strijdend Roda JC Kerkrade" [Guus Hupperts rewards struggling Roda JC Kerkrade] (in Dutch). rodajc.nl. 20 October 2012. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "Match Feyenoord – Roda JC Kerkrade – Season 2012/2013" (in Dutch). eredivisielive.nl. 11 November 2012. Retrieved 15 November 2012.[dead link]
- Hedlundh, Kent (21 March 2013). "Amin Affane has returned to Chelsea from a loan spell at Roda JC". Sky Sports. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "KLART: Amin Affane lämnar Chelsea för Energie Cottbus" (in Swedish). fotbolltransfers.com. 27 May 2013. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "A. AFFANE". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "Amin Affane". SkySports.com. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "Amin Affane". Soccerbase.com. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "Affane, Amin" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 14 September 2013.